Your Personal Information is kept private.
How Do We Use The Registration Information We Collect?
What Steps Do We Take To Protect Registration Information and Data Online?
EVDense is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of any personal information about our customers. EVDense stresses its privacy and security standards to provide security for your account information and other data.
1. Absolute Privacy. EVDense will not sell or rent or in any other way divulge your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
2. Limits on Personal Information.
2.1 To begin using EVDense, you must register as a member, and EVDense will collect certain information (the “Registration Information”). EVDense will make every effort to allow you to retain the anonymity of your personal identity and you are free to choose an email address and password that keeps your personal identity anonymous.
2.2 Access to your Registration Information is strictly restricted to EVDense employees and contractors, all of whom are subject to confidentiality covenants, in order to operate, develop or improve the EVDense service. Except for your Registration Information, EVDense does not require any information from you that might constitute information form which you can be personally identified.
3. Registration Information. EVDense keeps your Registration Information private, and EVDense will not sell or rent your Registration Information at any time. EVDense uses your Registration Information only (a) to analyze site usage and improve the Service; (b) to deliver to you any administrative notice or communications regarding the EVDense the Service; (c) and to enforce EVDense’s Terms of Service Agreement.
4. Changes to Registration Information. If your registration information changes during your subscription to EVDense, you may update the email address by emailing us at and providing us with your new information.
6. Blogs and other Forums on EVDense. If you use any public bulletin board, blog, or chat room on this Web site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
7. Contests, Giveaways and Surveys. From time to time, EVDense may offer you the opportunity to participate in contests, giveaways and other promotions. Any information submitted in connection with such activities will be treated in accordance with our Privacy and Security Policies. From time to time, EVDense may also ask you to participate in surveys designed to help EVDense improve the Web site. Any personal information provided to EVDense in connection with any survey will be used only in relation to that survey.
8. Disclosure of Information Required by Law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, EVDense reserves the right (and you authorize EVDense) to share or disclose your Registration Information and account information when EVDense determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against you: (a) if you are or may be violating our Privacy and Security Policies or EVDense’s Terms of Service Agreement; (b) to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities; or (c) as may be necessary or required by any applicable law, rule regulation, subpoena or other legal process.
9. Transferring Your Data. EVDense may transfer your data upon a merger and acquisition of EVDense, but only in accordance with this policy. EVDense specifically reserves the right to transfer your Registration Information and your account information may be transferred to a third party as a result of a sale, acquisition, merger, reorganization or other transfer (a “Transfer”) involving EVDense. Should such a Transfer occur, we will use our best efforts to require the new combined entity to follow our Privacy and Security policies with respect to your personal information, as and to the extent required by applicable law and require that you receive prior notice if your personal information could be used contrary to this policy.
10. Your Ownership of Your Data. You own your own data, and you can transport or delete your data. You can remove it anytime you want. When you request us to delete your EVDense account, your data will be permanently expunged from our primary production servers and further access to your account will not be possible. However, your data may also remain on a backup server or media. EVDense keeps these backups to ensure our continued ability to provide the EVDense Service to you in the event of malfunction or damage to our primary production servers.
11. Cookies. Cookies are used to analyze site usage and improve the EVDense Service. “Cookies” are alphanumeric identifiers in the form of text files that are inserted and stored by your Web browser on your computer’s hard drive. EVDense may set and access cookies on your computer to track and store preferential information about you. EVDense may gather anonymous information about you through cookie technology on an aggregate level only. Please note that most Internet browsers will allow you to stop cookies from being stored on your computer and to delete cookies stored on your computer. If you choose to eliminate cookies, the full functionality of the EVDense may be impaired for you.
12. Opt-Out Policy. At any time after receiving information from us through electronic mail (or “email”), you may opt-out of receiving further information from us, at a particular email address, simply by sending an email to , or by following the opt-out instructions set forth in an email initiated by us; provided, however, you may not opt out of receiving “transactional or relationship messages”, as defined in, and initiated by us in compliance with, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, and associated regulations, as amended from time to time.
13. Security. Your data is secure. Only you (through your Registration Information) have access to the data in your EVDense account. We strongly recommend that you do not give your Login ID and Password to anyone else. Only you can choose to share your data with others. If you choose to share certain files with others, you can do so through special designated areas that only you can set up.
14. Security Methods. We use a combination of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session and to protect EVDense accounts from unauthorized access. When you register for the Service, EVDense requires a password from you for your privacy and security. EVDense uses industry-standard 128 bit secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect data transmissions between your browser and our servers, such as your Registration Information. Our servers are in a secure facility and access requires multiple levels of authentication. Security personnel monitor the system 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Our databases are protected from general employee access both physically and logically. All Registration Information is stored in an encrypted database, and all backup drives and tapes are encrypted with different keys. We enforce physical access controls to our buildings. No employee may put any sensitive content on any unsecure machine (i.e., nothing can be taken from the database and put on an unsecure laptop). EVDense is independently verified as secure and private.
15. Secure Communications. The EVDense Service ensures secure encrypted communications. From the time you submit your Login ID and Password, the communications between your computer and EVDense are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL enables client and server applications to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping, tampering and message forgery. To support this technology, you need a recent version of an SSL-capable, 128-bit browser, such as Netscape, Microsoft Internet Explorer, or AOL. These browsers will activate SSL automatically whenever you log on to EVDense. To ensure that SSL encryption is protecting your private communications, look for a small picture of a padlock on the browser frame. Another indicator is the URL prefix "https". You must log out each time you have finished accessing your EVDense account.
16. Authentication. We use authentication to ensure that only you access your account. The authentication process takes place when you log into your account, the two key components of which are your Login ID and Password. With regard to passwords, we maintain strict rules to help prevent others from guessing your password. We also recommend that you change your password periodically. Your password must be 6-8 characters in length. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Login ID and Password, and you should not provide these credentials to any third party. If you believe that these credentials have been stolen or been made known to others, you must contact us immediately at to request a change. We are not responsible if someone else accesses your account through Registration Information they have obtained from you or through a violation by you of our Privacy and Security Policies or EVDense's Terms of Service Agreement.
17. Changes. We will notify you of any changes ito our Privacy and Security Policies. We reserve the right to modify our policies at any time, so please review them frequently.
18. Former Customers. If you are a former customer, we treat your information in the same manner that we treat information about our current customers.
19. Questions or Concerns. Contact us if you have any questions or concerns. If you have questions, comments, concerns or feedback regarding this Privacy and Security Policy, send an email to .